Who we are?
Why Choose Us?
Private & Secure
Head of Learning and Development & Counselor
I empower people to move past their challenges and find growth opportunities in suffering. Pain, discomfort and distress teach us what ease and comfort can never teach.
My training and experience have exposed me to various therapeutic modalities that I integrate into my practice to provide a holistic approach to healing. Therefore, my approach is eclectic, and I believe there is no “one-size-fits-all” model for every human being. Every individual is unique, and so are his/her strengths and challenges. This uniqueness calls for an individualized treatment plan.
I provide a safe space where my clients can explore their thoughts, feelings, and behaviours without any fear of judgement. Working together in a therapeutic setting, I empower them to find happiness and peace by working on meaningful goals in their lives, including (but not limited to) their purpose, relationships, spirituality and, of course, pain and suffering. All this culminates in being able to lead a more meaningful life.
My inspiration comes from Quran and Sunnah.
- Existential Crisis
- Marital/pre-marital issues
- Parenting challenges
- Master in Psychology
- Academic Associate in Logotherapy
- Certified Life Coach
- Certification in CBT
- Diploma in Islamic Studies
- Various workshops and training in parenting, youth challenges, marital issues, productivity, high performance
My personal core philosophy as a counsellor is to assist people to understand their true nature as the wonderful creation of Allah swt. By recognizing the full human experience with both its positive and negative, in relation to our status as the creation of Almighty Allah, I believe that individuals, couples and families are able to come to a point of effective coping. I also agree with the humanistic concepts of self-growth, potential and actualization and it brings me joy to be able to witness clients striving to reach their own potential and accepting themselves in a healthy way.
- Self-esteem building
- General coping skills (such as communication, anger management)
- Depression and Anxiety
- Youth counseling
- Play therapy
- Psychological Assessment
- MA in Psychology
- Trained according to the Client-Centred Approach
- Registration in Psychometrics and Counselling
- Certificate in Train-The trainer- workshop facilitation
- Certificate in Islamic Psychology-Level 1
- Studying towards an Advanced Diploma in Islamic Psychology
I am an Islamically-oriented mental health practitioner. I started my journey with formal Deen Studies, which further developed my interest in the comparative study of major world religions. I then specialised in the psychology of religions from a particular lens in Jungian psychology.
My background specifies my niche as Islamically Jungian. I look into life matters from religious, psychological, and social perspectives.
- Mid-life crisis
- Ego-self relationship
- Healthy persona
- Healthy boundaries
- M.Phil in Deen Studies, Pakistan
- MA in Psychosocial Studies, UK
- UK Accredited Resilient Leaders Consultant
- Candidate-in-training with Ontario Association of Jungian Analysts, Canada
As a qualified counsellor, my mission is to help people especially Muslim females who are in distress, in the light of modern psychology integrated with the teachings of Islam. I have an experience of nine years in Islamic integrated psychotherapy.
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Personality disorders or features of personality disorders (narcissism and borderline personality)
- Trauma and Abuse
- Relationship counseling
- Youth counseling
- Islamic identity
- Master degree in behavioral sciences
- Associate degree in Islamic psychology
- Certification of traditional Islamically integrated psychotherapy (Level 1)
- Diploma in Arabic (Intensive Arabic program)
As a counselor, I see the client as the true “expert” in their own life, and I see myself as a guide or mentor along the way. My vision is to provide the clients with a safe space where they can get in touch with their authentic self. I use a client-centered, humanistic approach and Cognitive Behavior Therapy in my practice while keeping careful consideration of cultural sensitivity.
- Youth counseling
- MS in Clinical Psychology
- Trained in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Psychological First Aid Certification
My passion to serve the community is reflected in my educational background. As a Specialist Wellness Counsellor, and an Intern Psychologist, I have had invaluable experience in counseling diverse clients, both face to face as well as virtually, using a holistic scope of practice. My vision is to provide support and assistance to women and children who are experiencing difficulties.
- Mental Health Counselling
- Trauma Counselling
- Child and Youth Counselling
- Master in Counselling Psychology
- BA Hons Psychology
- BSocSci Psychology and English
As a clinical psychologist and MHPSS officer, I use a variety of interventions and techniques for dealing with clients. This includes Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Trauma-focused Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (TF-CBT), Exposure Therapy, and relaxation exercises.
- Psychosocial stress
- Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Masters in Psychology
- Post Magisterial Diploma in Clinical Psychology
Sh. Muhammad West
As an imam with more than a decade of counseling experience, I am grateful to have helped people through some of life’s most challenging moments. Be it death, divorce or career advise I see my sessions more of an open honest and judgement free conversation, where we listen with empathy and speak with compassion in search of personal truth. With my background in islandic scholarship , I incorporate spiritual development and shariah principles as part of the mental wellness journey.
BA Theology Islamic University of Madinah
- Honours in Financial Accountant
- Chartered Accountant with the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants
Head of Administration & Counselor
My therapeutic mission is to provide a secure, non-judgmental, and growth-oriented space where clients can embrace healing, acceptance and self-development. My primary focus centers on supporting men dealing with mental health and productivity challenges, guiding them towards recovery, flourishing, and effective leadership. I employ a holistic approach through a Muslim-focused lens, primarily utilizing Person-Centered Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, with a secondary emphasis on Emotionally-Focused Therapy. Together, we’ll navigate your unique journey towards a more fulfilling life.
- Stress (Academic, Family and Work)
- Self-Esteem & Self-Worth Concerns
- Anxiety and Social Anxiety
- Bad Habits and Addictions (Behavioural: Gaming, Internet, Gambling, Food etc.)
- Family & Relationship Concerns (Individual therapy)
- Male Mental Health, Psychology & Personal Development
- Academic and Career Guidance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
- Master’s Degree in Counselling (Licensing in Progress)
- Emotionally-Focused Individual Therapy (EFIT) Training Level 1
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Foundational Workshops
Wajeeha Nisar Ahmed Khan
As a professional counselor, my core philosophy centers on empowering individuals to recognize their inherent worth as Ashraf-ul-Makhlooqat- the philosophy based on verse, “Surely, We created man in the best mould.” (95:4), fostering a positive outlook on life and overcoming challenges. I specialize in addressing concerns such as depression, anxiety, marital issues, and issues pertinent to youth, offering guidance on careers, navigating generational gaps, and facilitating spiritual healing. In addition, I specialize in behavior modification and employee training, providing counseling services to assist employees in handling stress, addressing personal issues, and overcoming challenges that may impact their work performance. My therapeutic approach is dedicated to promoting healing, acceptance, and self-development, utilizing evidence-based modalities like Person-Centered Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. I integrate principles of Islamic Psychology, emphasizing an optimistic mindset, mindfulness, and emotional regulation to enhance both mental and spiritual well-being.
- Relationship counselling
- Youth counselling
- Academic and Career counselling
- Family counselling
- Strength-Based Counselling (Positive Psychology Counseling)
- Personality assessments
- Employee Counselling (guidance to employees facing personal or work-related
MS in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Masters in Applied Psychology
Certificate in Positive Psychology Applications and Interventions, University of
Certificate in Family in 21st-Century Counseling, Riphah International University
Certificate in Islamic Psychology, The Islamic University of Muhammdiya Prof. Dr.
Hakma International Association of Muslim Psychologists (Indonesia)
Certificate in Islamic Psychology, Avicenna Academy (Indonesia)